Michael's Journal

Use this forum to create a single topic and use it to log your progress with your weight loss or healthy eating.
Michael
Site Admin

Michael's Journal

Post by Michael » Wed Dec 26, 2018 3:40 pm

Well this will be the space for my Journal.

Current Weight (29/12/18)
12/01/19 - Weighed: 218lbs +1lbs [Total Weight Change: -6.9lbs]
05/01/19 - Weighed: 217lbs - 4.6lbs [Total Weight Change: -7.9lbs]
29/12/18 - Weighed 221.6lbs - 3.3lbs

Starting Weight:
26/12/18 224.9 lbs

Target Weight
182 Lbs

Michael
Site Admin

Re: Michael's Journal

Post by Michael » Sun Jan 06, 2019 1:45 pm

Lost again this week, doing alright, I think its the lack of drinking alcohol. I'm also not eating as much shite as I usually do! Don't get me wrong i'm still eating the odd bag of crisps and chocolate, but i'm also eating healthy breakfasts (Poached eggs on toast) and low fat lunches (Pasta"N"Sauces). Evening meals I've had the odd Pizza but I've been getting rid of veg and cooking Spag Bol and Chillies but all healthy with no or little oil added when cooking.

Michael
Site Admin

Post by Michael » Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:20 pm

So it Tuesday, I have had a good day eating wise but i'm hungry and there is a Pizza in the fridge which i'm planning to have tomorrow. My meal tonight was a Tesco Thai Red Chicken Curry microwave meal and it was very nice, was only about 320 calories too.

But now i'm thinking if I have the pizza tonight and not tomorrow and have another low calorie meal, that will only be an extra 300 calories or so.

I need help haha :D

Michael
Site Admin

Post by Michael » Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:41 pm

Gained 1lbs this week which i'm okay about as i've not really stuck to my healthy eating. I was fine last Monday to Wednesday but once I came home from work (I work away) I just had massive cravings!!! My missus, despite me eating like a pig, has stuck to her very strict diet. She lost 2.2lbs last week.

This week I signed up to Lifesum and bought the premium service for £25. Hopefully this will help me track my foods so I can see what i'm actually eating. The good thing about Lifesum is it works with google fit which is on my WearOS watch. So it tracks my calories burnt. Hopefully this week is better than last :).